Bethenny Frankel is moving on to her next business venture: a talk show. The Bravo star has started working on a pilot for her own daytime show and is getting some help from a seasoned pro.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Frankel started taping footage for an advice-based show earlier this month and has been getting tips from Ellen DeGeneres, who is also involved in the project with Telepictures.

Frankel has long hinted that getting her own talk show -- as opposed to her Bravo reality series, 'Bethenny Ever After' -- was something she really wanted and saw in her future.

"I would like a daytime talk show because my conversation with my fans right now is through social networking, and my TV show communicates what I'm doing, but it isn't really a dialogue or a conversation," she told PopEater earlier this year, adding, "Most of my business wishes come true."