Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vanilla Ice Denies Justin Bieber Feud



The rapper backtracks after saying Justin will soon be forgotten...

10:19, Sunday, 24 July 2011

Vanilla Ice has defended recent comments he made about Justin Bieber where he predicted the 17-year-old star would go off the rails and wouldn't have a long career.

The Ice Ice Baby star said: "My prediction about Bieber is that he’s going to go through one of those weekends that lasts a few years because he’s had such success as a child act. You know, then something else new will come along and he’ll be forgotten and he can try to put all the pieces back together, so it’s going to be entertaining to watch."

Not surprisingly, his comments kicked off a furore among Bieber fans, so much so that the rapper has spoken out to clarify his remarks, but stopped short of apologising to the U Smile teenager.

"I think the whole story is that [I'm] badmouthing Justin Bieber. That's just not true," Vanilla Ice insisted. "I'm friends with him and I've hung out with him. I know his parents, they're very nice.

"I don't think he's going to be forgotten," he continued. "I don't think he's going to be forgotten at all. In fact, I think he'll be remembered forever. I wish him all the best. I wasn't trying to say anything bad about anybody. I never badmouth him at all.

"I don't have any reason to hate anybody; I believe in good karma and spreading good energy."

No comments:

Post a Comment